[identity profile] sarah-jones.livejournal.com posting in [community profile] h50_gen


Title: Christmas Wish
Author:: [livejournal.com profile] sarah_jones
Characters: Danny, Steve, Grace, Rachel, Kamekona, assumed presence of the rest of the team + friends & family
Pairings: none, but Danny/Steve friendship and Danny/Rachel friendship
Rating: PG
Summary: Danny is in a bad mood because he will have to spend his first Christmas without Grace. Steve decides Danny needs a Christmas surprise.
Word count: ~ 1692
Spoiler Warnings: mild spoiler for season 3, if you have seen the season 2 finale you should be fine
Other Warnings: I’m German and my English isn’t and probably never will be perfect. I hope I don’t make too many mistakes. Feel free to point out errors so I can learn and improve.
Disclaimer: I don’t own Hawaii Five-0 or any of the characters. I wish I did. I don’t make any money with this! I just write for fun and hope someone else will enjoy it, too.

(on lj) * (on AO3) * (on fanfiction.net)

-

Profile

h50_gen: (Default)
h50_gen

June 2017

S M T W T F S
     123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 12th, 2026 02:20 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios