Fic: One Last Breath
Jul. 24th, 2012 01:46 amTitle: One Last Breath
Author:
sgflutegirl
Characters/Pairings: Kono, Danny
Rating: PG
Genre: gen, h/c, angst
Word Count: 1000
Warnings/Spoilers: Major spoilers for 2x23 Ua Hala
Disclaimer: I own nothing, just having fun.
Author's Notes: Written for the 'drowning' square on my
hc_bingo card, located here.
So, this has major spoilers for events that happened in the episode. I'm really kind of hoping something like this really happens on the show.
Beta'd by
ranereins.
Summary: It didn’t take a genius to figure out what choice Chin had made, and she knew it was the right one.
Link: One Last Breath
.
Author:
Characters/Pairings: Kono, Danny
Rating: PG
Genre: gen, h/c, angst
Word Count: 1000
Warnings/Spoilers: Major spoilers for 2x23 Ua Hala
Disclaimer: I own nothing, just having fun.
Author's Notes: Written for the 'drowning' square on my
So, this has major spoilers for events that happened in the episode. I'm really kind of hoping something like this really happens on the show.
Beta'd by
Summary: It didn’t take a genius to figure out what choice Chin had made, and she knew it was the right one.
Link: One Last Breath
.